VW-18 Vertical Band Saw
One of a kind in the HYDMECH line up, with its saw head that can cut at 90° and its adjustable 3-degree canted head.
The VW-18 is a semi-automatic, vertical band saw with the ability to miter from 60° left to 60° right. Featuring a 22″H x 18″W capacity, 5 HP motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the VW18 is a reliable choice for all your light to medium-duty, vertical metal cutting applications.
The VW-18 features a semi-automatic control that can be positioned to either side of the saw.
- Adjustable 3° canted head
- Double articulating, semi-automatic control
- Two full stroking hydraulic vises
- Manual precise head positioning from 60° left to 60° right
- Digital angle display with a protractor
- Mechanically adjustable guide arm
- On-demand hydraulics save energy
- 5 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Cast iron band wheels
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- 0.5 HP hydraulic pump provides system pressure
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light and work light
- Variable vise pressure
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.