V-18 Vertical Band Saw
A manual vertical band saw with the ability to miter from 45° left to 45° right.
A 2 HP driven hydraulic pump supplies system pressure through three position directional valves controlling all vising, head advance/retract blade tension, and guide arm movement.
Its optional 6° degree fixed canted head, recommended when cutting larger beams, structural steel, and bundles of square tubing allow for more efficient cutting and improved blade life.
- Two full stroking hydraulic vises
- Select left or right side control panel
- Powered movable guide arm
- 7.5 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Cast iron band wheels
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- 2 HP hydraulic pump provides system pressure
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light and work light
- Variable vise pressure
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.