S-23P Horizontal Pivot Band Saw
The S-23P is a semi-automatic horizontal pivot band saw providing exceptional miter cutting capability for light to medium duty applications.
Featuring a semi-automatic mode control with an LED readout for blade speed, blade tension, parts counter, head height adjustment, laser light, amperage draw of blade motor, cut duration, head position, and overall machine run time. All offered in several language choices.
An attractive option offered on this machine is the direct down feed option which provides easy adjustment of both head feed rate and cutting pressure.
The S-23P miters from 90° to 60°. Featuring a 16″H x 20″W capacity at 90°, 5.5 HP motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the S-23P semi-automatic horizontal pivot band saw is built solidly to give you maximum productivity.
- Semi-automatic PLC control
- Easy swing, heavy-duty cast iron saw head provides durability, stiffness, and absorbs vibration that is created during the cutting process.
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic material vise
- 8.8 HP VFD True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys.
- Infinitely variable blade speed and LED readout on control panel
- On-demand hydraulics save energy
- 20” outfeed table
- Blade breakage switch
- Cast iron band wheels
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy to read angle scale with angle locking mechanism
- Cast iron guide arms. Idler side guide arm is adjustable and supported by linear rail.
- Easy access electrical panel
- Hydraulic positive down feed provides easy adjustment of both feed rate and cutting pressure
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Variable vise pressure
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.