S-20 Horizontal Pivot Band Saw
The original, horizontal pivot band saw is designed to give you the best cost per cut on the market.
The S-20 manual horizontal pivot band saw features a swing head design and provides exceptional miter cutting capability for light to medium duty applications.
Featuring a 13″H x 18″W capacity at 90°, 3 HP motor, and 1″ blade, the S-20 is a versatile machine ideal for use in tight working spaces.
- Easy swing, heavy-duty cast iron saw head
- 3 HP true direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- 36” material in-feed roller table and 19” outfeed table
- Heavy-duty sliding vise jaw
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Cast iron band wheels
- Swing away control
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy to read angle scale with an angle locking mechanism
- Cast iron guide arms. Idler side guide arm is adjustable and supported by linear rail
- Gravity head feed
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.