PNF350-2AV Circular Cold Saw
Non-Ferrous Pivot Arm Cold Saw
The PNF350-2AV is a manual non-ferrous pivot arm cold saw that is used to cut non-ferrous metals.
The PNF350-2AV miters from 45° left to 45° right. It also features a robust sawing head that can tilt 45° for compound miter cutting.
Featuring a 4 3/4″ round hollow capacity at 90°, 2.5/5 HP motor, and a 14″ blade, the PNF350-2AV is the ideal choice for quick, clean, accurate cutting of non-ferrous metals.
- Manual saw head movement by means of control handle with a safety spring-loaded trigger switch to start or stop blade
- Robust sawing head can tilt 45° left for compound miter cutting
- Two blade speeds achieve speeds of 1700 or 3400 rpm
- Rotating table mounted on large roller bearings. Features stops at 90° and 45°.
- Two pneumatic operating vises, capable of sliding in or away from the blade to adjust saw head in mitered position
- Vises are equipped with moveable aluminum jaws which can be adjusted vertically
3.5/5 HP blade drive coupled directly to saw head guarantees high rigidity and precision to obtain high chip removal rates.
- Safety head locking device ensures two-hand operation
- Automatic coolant lubrication activates during the cut
- One carbide-tipped blade included
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.