P350 Circular Cold Saw
Manual Pivot Arm Cold Saw
The P350 is a manual pivot arm cold saw ideal for use in small job shops. The P350 miters from 45° left to 45° right.
Featuring a 4 1/2″ round hollow capacity, 1.5/3 HP motor, and 14″ blade, the P350 is the ideal choice for quick, clean, accurate metal cutting.
- Manually operated
- Saw head movement by means of control handle with safety spring-loaded trigger switch to start and stop blade
- Robust sawing head miters 45° left and 45° right
- Includes saw base
- Two blade speed of 30 and 60 rpm
- Movement of both head and vise to permit slotting or lengthwise cuts
- Vise quick clamp and release lever
- Adjustable manual vise with anti-burr clamp, clamps both sides of the cut
- Material work stop rod for multiple cuts of the same length Flood coolant with electrical
- coolant pump
- One blade included
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.