H-320A Horizontal Band Saw
Automatic horizontal band saw providing accurate 90° metal cutting for medium to heavy-duty applications. Designed for safety with saw-in-a-box style.
A heavy-duty shuttle vise powered by a ball screw and stepper motor provides material indexing up to 23” in a single stroke with multi-index capability. Its standard split front vise delivers a short material remnant length of 1.8″, reducing material waste. A steel guide arm is mechanically connected to front vise movable jaw provides proper guide arm to material spacing at all times.
Featuring a 12.5″ x 12.5″ capacity, 6 HP VFD motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the H-320A is a reliable choice for your horizontal metal cutting applications.
- Heavy-duty cast iron saw head
- Split front vise allows for short 1.8” remnant length
- Fabricated shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 23” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation. Powered by ball screw and stepper motor
- On-demand hydraulics save energy
- Steel guide arms mounted on linear rails. Auto-adjustable guide arm for proper spacing
- Variable vise pressure allows for cutting thin-walled material without deformation
- 6 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC, touch screen control programmable up to 100 jobs with 20 in queue
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Blade breakage switch
- Blade deviation monitor
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Designed for safety with saw-in-a-box style
- Out of stock switch
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Safety door interlocks with RFID technology
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- LED Work light
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.