H-230A Horizontal Band Saw
The H-230A has the smallest footprint of HYDMECH’s automatic horizontal band saws.
Its split front vise for material clamping results in less burr on cut pieces. The machines controller can be easily programmed, storing up to 10 different cutting jobs with 5 in queue and features several different cutting modes.
Equipped with a shuttle feed, its shuttle vise assembly is capable of high-speed material indexing up to 19” in a single stroke. Driven by a stepper motor controlled by a ball screw assembly, the H-230A provides quick, accurate cuts.
Featuring a 9″H x 9″W capacity, 3 HP motor, and 1″ blade, the H-230A is a reliable choice for your horizontal cutting applications.
- Heavy-duty cast iron saw head
- Split front vise allows for short 2.5” remnant length
- Cast iron shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 19” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation. Powered by ball screw and stepper motor.
- On-demand hydraulics
- Steel guide arms. The idler side guide arm is mechanically connected to the front vise moveable jaw for proper guide arm spacing at all times.
- Variable vise pressure
- 3 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC, touch screen control programmable up to 20 jobs with 5 in queue
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Blade breakage switch
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Designed for safety with saw-in-a-box style
- Out of stock switch
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light & Work light
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.