H-18A Horizontal Band Saw
The H-18A is an automatic horizontal band saw providing accurate 90° metal cutting for medium to heavy-duty applications.
The H-18A cuts fast, with its high-speed shuttle feed indexing up to 34″ in a single movement. Its standard split front vise delivers a short material remnant length, reducing material waste.
Featuring an 18″ x 18″ capacity, 10 HP motor, and 1 1/2″ blade, the H-18A is a reliable choice for all your horizontal metal cutting applications.
- The best cost per cut performance in its class
- One-piece design – no alignment necessary
- Spilt front vise
- Cast iron shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 34” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation
- Steel guide arms. The idler side guide arm is mechanically connected to the front vise moveable jaw for proper guide arm spacing at all times
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- High-resolution feed rate valve allows for constant feed rate when cutting special alloys
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
- Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
- Hardened, replaceable wear plates
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Work light
- Variable vise pressure
- Out of stock switch
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.