H-14A Horizontal Band Saw
Designed for high production cutting with a carbide-tipped blade, the H-14A is unlike anything on the market.
With an enclosed design for superior safety, this machine uses 66% less energy than competing models due to on-demand hydraulics which only operates when needed. It's 25 mm remnant length option reduces material waste saving you money!
Featuring a powerful 8.8 HP variable frequency drive motor, the H-14A has a heavy-duty shuttle vise powered by a ball screw and vector motor. This provides material indexing up to 24” in a single stroke with multi-indexing capability.
- Heavy-duty cast iron saw head
- Spilt front vise allows for short 4.7” remnant length
- Cast iron shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 19” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation. Powered by ball screw and stepper motor
- On-demand hydraulics save energy
- Steel guide arms mounted on linear rails. Hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing
- 8.8 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC, touch screen control programmable up to 100 jobs with 20 in queue
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal conveyor
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Blade deviation monitor
- Variable vise pressure
- Out of stock switch
- Designed for safety with saw-in-the-box style
- Electronic band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.