DM-1318P Double Miter Band Saw
The DM-1318P double miter, semi-automatic band saw provides exceptional miter cutting for medium-duty applications.
Its versatile swing head with easy to read angle scale saves operator time. The heavy-duty gearbox and motor assembly ensures the DM-1318P will deliver maximum productivity. The cast iron double swivel head features an easy to read angle scale and “quick” stops at 90, 45, and 60-degree positions. The cast-iron vise slides on linear ways which can be easily positioned to either the left or right side of the head and includes a quick-release mechanism for rapid positioning.
Featuring a 13″H x 17 3/4″ W capacity at 90°, 5.5 HP motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the DM-1318P is a versatile double miter band saw.
- 60° Mitering in both directions
- Heavy-duty cast iron saw head
- 5.5 HP true direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- On-demand hydraulics save energy
- Quick-release, hydraulic cast-iron vise on linear ways
- Rotating table with cut line
- Mechanical band tensioning with digital readout
- Gravity head feed
- Automatic hydraulic head lifting in semi-automatic mode
- Swing away, semi-automatic control
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy to read angle scale
- Digital angle display
- Adjustable guide arm
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- Mechanical blade tensioning with digital readout
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant
- Laser light
- Variable vise pressure
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.