C350-2CNC Circular Cold Saw
Automatic Vertical Column Cold Saw
The C350-2CNC is an automatic vertical column cold saw ideal for jobs requiring multiple lengths and quantities.
The C350-2CNC miters from 60° left to 45° right. Equipped with a 23″ single stroke, multi-indexing material feed system the C350-2CNC also features 4 different blade speeds.
Featuring a 4 1/2″ round hollow capacity, 3.5 Hp motor, and 14″ blade, the C350-2CNC automatic cold saw is the ideal choice for quick, clean, multi-length metal cutting.
- Automatic operation via MEP 50 controller
- Feed rate control dial
- Shuttle features automatic multi-indexing up to 23” in a single stroke with automatic kerf compensation. Powered by ball screw and stepper motor.
- Heavy-duty sawing head with manual movement on adjustable dual precision linear rails
- Robust sawing head miters 45° left and right, and 60° left
- Two-stage gearbox. Low speeds from 12-40 rpm and high speeds from 36-120 RPM through an inverter.
- Anti-burr clamp with double locking system
- Vertical pneumatic vise
- Pneumatic operating vise capable of sliding on dovetail to adjust with saw head mitered position
- Enclosed steel base with chip drawer and coolant tank
- Replaceable blade brush
- Ergonomically positioned control panel includes main disconnect, programmable sawing stroke, digital display indicates machine diagnostics and operations such as blade speed and cutting time. Store up to 99 jobs.
- Flood coolant with electrical coolant pump
- Wash down hose
- One blade included
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.