HB60 Hot Shot
Ercolina’s HB60 Hot Shot Bender is ideal for producing tight radius consistent quality bends in pipe, tube, squares, solids and other profiles.
- Mild steel tube capacity 2-1/2″
- Pipe capacity 2″ Sch. 40
- Square tube capacity 1-1/2″ .125 wall
- Maximum CLR 10-1/2″
- Bend to CLR as small as 2D
- Hybrid hydraulic gear driven rotary draw bend action
- Quickly bend to 180° in seconds with patented ergonomic function – no ratcheting or repositioning
- Easy set and view angle degree wheel with auto stop for repeatable bends
- Draws tube from one direction for easier sequential bending
- Swing away counter bending die vise allows easy material on and off maintaining position without secondary locking
- Patented quick change system accepts all Ercolina tooling
- Precision one-piece cast steel tooling available in multiple centerline radii accommodates a variety of materials and wall thicknesses
- One piece solid bronze counter bend die for longer tool life and rigid support throughout the bend
- Machine case engineered for strength with high section modulus design
- Bend head swivels to accommodate any size shop space
- Single or three phase electric power available
- All capacities based on A53 grade A 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials reduce machine capacity. Consult supplier for material specifications.
To view more information, please visit the Ercolina website.