Ercolina’s 48 Plus is ideal for producing consistent quality bends in pipe, tube, squares, solids and other profiles.
- Mild steel tube capacity 2″
- Pipe capacity 1-1/2″ Sch. 40
- Square tube capacity 1-1/2″
- Maximum CLR 8-7/8″
- Bend to CLR as small as 2D
- Easy one touch control allows any operator to program and automatically store bend angle
- Large easy to read color coded control displays all current information in real time
- Separate display of material spring back for greater accuracy on a variety of materials
- Bend any angle to 180° with independent material springback compensation for each bend
- Single bending speed
- Initiate bend cycle from the control panel or included foot pedal
- Quick-change tooling system with multiple radii available
- Swing away counterbending die vise for easy material handling
- Accepts Ercolina’s A40-P two axis positioning table for multiple and sequential bends
- Classic Ercolina design reduces floor space requirement and easily stores to save shop floor space
- Operates from single phase 220 volts for greater convenience and efficiency
- No hydraulic components
- All capacities based on A53 grade A 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials reduce machine capacity. Consult supplier for material specifications.
To view more information, please visit the Ercolina website.