V-25 Vertical Band Saw
Vertical band saw with the ability to miter from 60° left to 60° right.
Its standard 6° degree fixed canted head, recommended when cutting larger beams, structural steel, and bundles of square tubing allows for more efficient cutting and improved blade life.
A heavy-duty vertical saw, the V-25 efficiently cuts both solid and structural material and is extremely versatile for many different types of sawing applications.
- 6° canted head allows for efficient cutting and improved blade life
- Control provides hydraulic-powered mitering from 60° left to 60° right
- Digital angle display
- Two full stroking hydraulic vises
- Powered movable guide arm
- 10 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Cast iron band wheels
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hydraulic band tensioning with digital readout
- Replaceable carbide guide inserts
- 3 HP hydraulic pump provides system pressure
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Variable vise pressure
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.