M-16A Horizontal Pivot Band Saw
The M-16A is an automatic scissor style band saw providing exceptional miter cutting capability for heavy-duty applications.
It features a powerful motor and gearbox with variable frequency drive to provide exceptional cutting performance on a wide range of material. The M-16A miters from 90° to 60°.
Featuring a 16″H x 25″W capacity at 90°, 7.5 HP motor, and 1 1/4″ blade, the M-16A is a reliable choice for your heavy-duty metal cutting applications.
- Built to withstand heavy fabricating environments
- Automatic programmable mitering with “go to” angle from 90° to 30°
- Automatic multi-indexing up to 33” in a single stroke
- Full capacity, full stroking hydraulic vises
- Guide arms mounted on linear rails. Hydraulically powered idler side guide arm is adjustable for proper spacing.
- 7.5 HP VFD. True direct blade drive – no belts/pulleys
- Hydraulic positive down feed
- Blade chamber separates material from cut part
- Cast iron band wheels
- Automatic PLC control programmable up to 99 jobs with 5 in queue.
- Replaceable blade brush
- Robust steel base
- Automatic chip removal auger
- Easy access electrical panel and hydraulics
- Blade breakage switch
- Hardened replaceable wear plates on material vises
- Hydraulic band tensioning
- Hydraulic carbide guide tensioning
- Safety door interlocks
- Flood coolant with wash down hose
- Laser light
- Work light
- Out of stock switch
- Variable vise pressure
To view more information, please visit the Hydmech website.